Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Week 5 - One Month Old and still chunky!

Well, one month has come and gone and I just can't believe it! She's here and perfect and I can't imagine life without her. Her little personality is coming out more and more....unfortunately we're in a phase where we've decided that it should take lots of nursing and hours of rocking to get asleep at night. Not sure how I feel about that right now, but hoping it is short lived :)

Emma's a chunk, that's for sure. Her little rolls are getting rolls and she has absolutely no neck! Unofficially I think she's about 10lbs. So, she's basically gained a pound for every week she's been on the outside! Well, at least my arms are toning up nicely!

Here are some pics! Gotta love her!!

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Love her hair! Can't wait to see you guys soon!