Sunday, August 08, 2010

My Kind of Mind is Launched

So, after much prayer, process, conversations, encouragements and second-guessings I've finally created my own business!! After having some creative outbursts over the last few years, I've been struggling with the concept of being good enough to actually sell a product. I was driving in the car and thinking and praying about the idea when the phrase "my kind of mind" came to me. I realized that through a processed life and our journey to become more Christ-like we in turn take on the mind of Christ. All creativity is found in Him and without Him I am nothing. So, My Kind of Mind was born in a desire to capture the creative nature of Christ and see it manifest through designs I create. The tagline "Where Creative Concepts are Conceived" speaks to the seed thought that is created in the Mind of Christ and implemented by human hands.

My current focus is creating the Nunni Sak and selling that, but I hope to expand to other baby related items and one day implement photography prints and paintings. If you know of any Mom's who need a nursing wrap, I'd be greatful for the recommendation!

Website: My Kind of Mind

No comments: