Monday, October 05, 2009

The Waiting Game...

Well we're in the 40th week and now the waiting game continues. To speed up the process, we did follow in the footsteps of Larry & Lizi and walked the State Fair on Saturday; for 6 hours. :) I think I dropped some, but we'll see. I have a Dr. Appointment on Tuesday, so we'll see if I've made any more progress.

We've pretty much got the room complete (minus a few decorative components and some shelving). Here are a few pics for your viewing pleasure. I've also included pics of the Heritage Quilt that Emma's most of the women in the family contributed to (incredible, thank you so much!!!) and some of Great Aunt Sharon's beautiful craftsmanship with Emma's name embroidered. She is one blessed little baby girl!

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Thanks for sharing, Sarah!

We'll plan on the State Fair next year- looked like tons of fun!

Take it easy- she'll come when she's ready! :)

Love,
Rachel